Faster cycles, volumes of defaults, delinquencies, and workouts in the finance industry have substantially increased the need and requirement for improved efficiencies and cost control. These challenges need a platform that can provide services from portfolio modeling to asset execution. The platform would also be required to deliver improved recoveries under stringent and changing regulatory environments. At the same time, participants in the credit servicing industry continue to expand their asset management with multiple credit types and products across geographies.
Through a Web-based and cloud-enabled platform, CreditFinanceEdge, provides flexibility while delivering integrated primary and special servicing functions, loss mitigation, asset management, foreclosure and litigation tracking in one platform. With deep knowledge across multiple geographies, CreditFinanceEdge provides global servicing capabilities through dynamic multi-language, multicurrency, and multi-product functionality. From onboarding to resolution and closure, CreditFinanceEdge offers proactive end-to-end managed services and consulting, from infrastructure hosting to customization and integration to fit our client needs.
Offered on an innovative business-outcome-based commercial model, CreditFinanceEdge provides a variable cost structure that adjusts to our clients’ changing portfolio sizes and risks.
Through its rich suite of features, CreditFinanceEdge helps financial institutions improve operational efficiencies, manage financial and operating risks, reduce operating costs, and enhance customer service capabilities.
- Speed and flexibility: Deploy new products and services faster through configurable components that meet 80 percent of the business needs with minimum customization. Flexible design ensures adaptability to changing business and regulatory requirements.
- Internationalization and localization: Out-of-box multi-language, multicurrency, and multi-calendar support.
- Lower total cost of ownership in a cloud-based managed services model and single point of accountability:
- Managed services model provides end-to-end ownership, from infrastructure and application to business process delivery.
- Cloud-hosted SaaS model enables seamless technology upgrades.
- Business continuity provided through data centers located worldwide, ensures high availability and a fully redundant architecture.
- Role-based and data-based access controls: Define granular business roles and segregate investment and operational risks.
- Mobility and collaboration: Acquisitions pipeline features mobile collaboration with Google Maps integration; mobile-enabled actionable insights on the go.
- Integrated loss mitigation, and legal modules with primary and special loan servicing functions.
- Fund management and currency hedge tracking capabilities.
- Event-driven dashboards, integrated service request system, and email notifications.
Integrated platform supports
- Debt products
- Commercial loans
- Residential loans
- Corporate loans
- Merchant finance
- Unsecured debt
- Collateral types
- Commercial real estate
- Personal property / intangibles
Faster time to market
- Adapt the platform to your business through fully configurable screen components such as menus, labels, messages, and drop-down values.
- Lower deployment time for products and services to new geographies through out-of-box multilingual, multi-currency, and preset metrics.
- Leverage out-of-box reports and alerts available in multiple reporting formats and delivery methods.
- Preconfigure and standardize templates for faster on-asset onboarding.
Covenants, compliance, and access control framework
- Define and configure compliance requirements to manage material adverse events and actions.
- Manage portfolio risks through automated event-driven triggers such as tax and insurance requirements, possible loan delinquencies, upcoming maturity, bankruptcy filings, etc.
- Fully configurable business roles and responsibilities through granular field-level access controls.
- Segregate business risks and conflicts of interest across business lines through data access controls.
- Regulatory reporting and compliance:
- Japan – Ministry of Justice
- US – Internal Revenue Service / RESPA / CFPB
- 1098, 1099A, and 1099C
- Loan statement and disclosures
- Escrow statement and disclosures
- Payoff quote / statement of mortgage balance
- System-wide on-demand reporting through search result exports
- Accounting period inventory and transaction reporting
- Comprehensive audit trail reporting for user actions
- Configurable watch list reporting
- Multiple output format options: PDF, Excel, Word, XML, and delimited formats
- Dashboards: Customizable event-driven dashboards with alerts and notifications